Saturday, February 11, 2012

New Blog


Happy Saturday everyone!  I hope you are enjoying your day so far.  I am!  Yep, I'm still in my jammies, drinking coffee, and blog stalking.  The best Saturday morning routine still prevails!


Just wanted to let everyone know that I have come across a newbie.  Yes, not only a new blog, but someone fresh out of college (looking for a job).  Let's show her some love and welcome her into the blogging world.  Her name is Amy and the name of her blog is The Crazy Adventures of a University Grad.  




Her blog is adorable and the photographer in me just loves all the beautiful pics she posts about where she lives (lots of snow and mountains, something we don't see much here in Florida).


So if you have time and want to check out a new blog...go check her out today.  Let's see if we can get her followers up to 10 by the weekends end.


Happy Blogging!


Ann

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Ann, I love living in British Columbia but right now Florida sounds perfect!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! I hope we can get you some more followers. Love your blog!

      Delete