Sunday, February 5, 2012

The 100th Day of School


Tomorrow is our 100th Day of School!  I am so excited and I thought I would share a few pictures of some cheap goodies that I purchased for this special day.

First, here are some of my 100 Day finds from Target and the Dollar Tree.


Each year I always purchase a few new 100 piece puzzles (Dollar Tree).  I use these as prizes for some different activities that we do throughout the day.  I also have some favorite 100 piece puzzles that I use year after year as a cooperative group activity where each table works together to complete the puzzle.

Next, I always purchase 100 Grand candy bars (Dollar Tree).   Here is what I use them for:

I also purchase Smarties (Dollar Tree).  Zero the Hero (a.k.a. our AP) visits each classroom sometime during the day and gives each student one of these:


Lastly, I found the foam brightly colored hands in the Dollar Spot at Target.  I thought that I would use a sharpie and write #'s on them for my students to practice counting by five's.  I was so excited to find them that I bought all that they had (7 packs/15 per pack).  Am I going to use all of them...probably not, but I had to have them!

Well that is all that I found for the 100th Day.  Here are a few images of some other goodies that I found to use for Valentine's Day (again from the Dollar Tree and Target Dollar Spot).


I will tell you what I am going to use these goodies for in an upcoming post!

Happy Blogging!
Ann

3 comments:

  1. Awww! I totally love your ideas using the Smarties and the 100 Grand bars. I will have to save those ideas for next year. I already bought zero-shaped donuts for tomorrow (the official 100th day) from Zero the Hero and I made "100" cookies for Thursday (the day of our parent activity). Thanks for sharing your ideas!

    ReplyDelete