Saturday, October 13, 2012

I've Been Boo-ed


Michelle over at Inspired by Kindergarten has Boo-ed me!  I know that sounds like a bad thing...but it is actually something good.  It's a Halloween themed linky party.

Here's what up with the Boo-ing...

If you've been booed, copy and paste the above pic and these "rules" into your post.
 
1.  Give a shout out to the blogger who booed you and link back to their site!
 
2. Share 3-5 October activities, books, products (yours or someone else),
or freebie(s) that you love!
 
3.  Share the Boo love with 5 bloggers- make sure you check this link to make sure you don't boo someone again:
And don't forget to tell them that they have been BOOED!
 
4.  Link up {HERE} so that others can find you and read about your October ideas!  And while you are there... check out the other great blogs!

Since I completed step one (Thanks, Michelle!), I will move onto step two.

My favorite books to read during October...





Here are some of our crafts that we do:



Here are some of the interactive charts I use:



Also, here are some GREAT freebies that I have found that I am using at my math workstations to teach number sense to 5:

 This one can be found HERE.


And these two can be found HERE.

Lastly, every year our kindergarten has a storybook character parade.  For this activity, the child must dress up like a storybook character and bring in the book that matches their costume.  We get to parade around school, be on the news, and get our picture taken for our class yearbook.  It is always great fun to see what character everyone comes as.  This year I am working on a Chicka Chicka Boom Boom costume.  I will have to post a pic when it is done.

Now, onto step 3, I am passing on the "BOO" to the following bloggers:


I can't wait to see what my blogging friends share.  You can check our all who have been Boo-ed HERE

Happy Blogging!
Ann

1 comment:

  1. Wow, great ideas! Thanks so much for linking up! Love the projects and charts! (oh and the cute freebies!) Glad to be your newest follower!
    Tori
    Tori's Teacher Tips

    ReplyDelete