Thursday, October 4, 2012

Currently...already?

Wow!

It's October already?

Where did September go?

Wasn't it just August, yesterday?

This year is flying by!  I need it to slow down; how about you?

Anyway, it is time to link up with Farley and share what is "Currently" going on with you.

Here is mine...


That's what is "Currently" going on with me.

One of these days I am going to get that pedicure I keep wishing for.  I never take time for me.  Anyone else like that?

Anyway....Happy Blogging!

Ann

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the days when my hubby cooks. Today we had leftovers and it was such a relief! I've also been meaning to get a mani/pedi and I even have a gift card, but just haven't around to it. I'm thinking this 3-day weekend would be a perfect time for the both of us! P.S. I'm your newest follower.
    Kristin
    iTeach 1:1

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband cooks a lot for us and I love it! :) Happy October to you! :)
    Lisa
    Fourth and Ten
    Like Fourth and Ten on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ann! You've been BOO-ed! Stop by my blog to check it out: http://inspiredbykindergarten.blogspot.com/2012/10/ive-been-boo-ed.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Michelle! I can't wait to share and boo someone else too! Sounds like fun!

    Ann

    ReplyDelete