Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I'm Back...With An Award

Hi all!

Company's gone so I am finally back to my normal summer routine of staying in my jammies until about noon while I consume at least a pot of coffee.  And, of course, blogging and playing on Pinterest all the while!

I don't know about you, but it is going to be so difficult to give up this routine in a few weeks.

Anyway, while I was being an entertainer and taxi driver to my sister, her fiance, and her grandaughters,  my little blog received an award.

Catherine over at Kinder Cuties awarded me the following:


Thank you, Catherine!  It is so nice to be recognized.

If you are unfamiliar to this award, it is a blogging award that is given to newer blogs that have less than 200 followers.  It is kind of an award to "welcome" them to the community.

So here is what you have to do if you receive this award:


1. Link back to the person who gave it to you.
2. Post the award to your blog.
3. Give the award to at least 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have been offered this award.

So, here are five "newbies" that I feel deserve this honor:

1.  Sunshine, Sand, and Scissors
2.  Co-Kindering
3.  Coloring Books and Funny Looks
4.  Creating Kinders
5.  Joy of Kindergarten

So go check out these newer blogging buddies!  Tell them I sent ya!

Until next time, Happy Blogging!
Ann
  

No comments:

Post a Comment