Sunday, August 26, 2012

Welcome to My Classroom

Let's take a tour of my beach themed classroom!

The view from the door.

The view from my guided reading table.

Another view from my guided reading table.

The carpet area

The calendar, DRA leveled book baskets, and book buddies.

My happy chair (made from bamboo).

The Beach House (Playhouse)

Storytelling area/math tubs in front (I still need to paint that shelf.)

My palm tree/Felt board

Word Wall

My treasure buckets.

Behavior Chart (Purchased this from TPT)

The writing center.

Thanks for taking the tour with me.

Happy Blogging!
Ann

7 comments:

  1. I love your classroom! My favorite part is the library with all the matching plush characters. The beach house is adorable. The kids must love to be in your room. It's so inviting!

    The Teacher Tattles

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cute!! Very organized and clean. LOVE

    Kimberly
    The Learning Tree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your classroom is adorable!!! I love everything about it! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great!!! You look very organized. Love the blue baskets.

    April


    Wolfelicious

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for your comments. I really appreciate them! Have a great school year.

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you tell me how you got the palm tree to stand up? I am in the process of making one with an umbrella and swimming noodle... ANY IDEAS

    ReplyDelete