Thursday, August 16, 2012

My Home Away From Home

I know!  I know!

I have been on hiatus from my lil' ole blog this week.

I apologize immensely, but I have a good reason!

Here it is...







I have been busy arranging, rearranging, laminating, labeling, meeting, conferencing, gluing, re-gluing, creating, discussing, counting....I think you get the idea!

It was preplanning week.

It began on Monday with a full day meeting on our new evaluating system.

Then, it continued on Tuesday, with a district required "motivational" meeting in the morning and our new grade book training in the afternoon.

FINALLY, on Wednesday, we were able to work FOR A FULL DAY in our classrooms because Thursday (TODAY) was meet your teacher.

Thank goodness I was able to pull the room together in time  AND THE BEST PART...

I actually remembered to take pictures.  Aren't you proud of me?

Now, I know they are not the best...I used my iPad and I was in a rush because I had to make it home to watch my littles.  I will try to take some closer up images later and give you some greater details.

But, in the meantime, this is it!  This is my home away from home and I LOVE HOW IT TURNED OUT!

Thanks for understanding why I was on hiatus.  I will try to be a better blogger now that I have met all 21 of my kinder cuties.

Until next time....Happy Blogging!
Ann

3 comments:

  1. Your room is adorable! I love the color scheme!
    ~Meghan
    Inside The Classroom, http://www.mrsmayhew.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT ROOM!!!! May I ask where did you get those large yellow pocket charts. Thank much.

    msnyck2teach@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete