Saturday, August 13, 2011

     Happy Saturday to everyone!  I am feeling a bit overwhelmed since I haven't been in my classroom as much as I wanted to be by now.  Teacher plannning begins on Tuesday, but I will be in my classroom first thing Monday morning.  My goal is to get as much done as possible before the "real" planning begins on Tuesday.  I am hoping to post some pictures of my new "beach" themed classroom.  I got such wonderful ideas from so many bloggers and I want to say "thank you" by posting the ideas you have shared with me.  Until then, enjoy the rest of your weekend.  Relax while you can.

Respectfully, Ann

    

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is adorable! I can't wait to see pictures of your classroom! I am hoping to get pictures posted of mine today or tomorrow. I feel like there is always one more thing I need to do. :)

    Blessings,
    ✿Marlana
    Lil' Country Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete