Sunday, May 26, 2013

I'm still here!

Hi blogging friends!

I know it has been a LONG time since my last post.  

I have no one to blame but myself.

I let life catch up with me.

Let's just say I have been a bit overwhelmed BUSY!

I have also been attending millions of many workshops to prepare me for a BIG CHANGE in my career.

I can't give details yet, but as soon as I am able...I will spill the beans (PINKY SWEAR).

I have been trying my best to keep up with all of you, but my computer time has been VERY LIMITED.  It sure is difficult trying to balance all the hats that I am currently wearing but as my husband said to me the other day "You enjoy the challenge!"

He is right!  I do enjoy when I am overwhelmed BUSY.  However, my house doesn't look like it appreciates it (I think I need to hire a maid.)

Well, I am looking forward to including you on this new adventure.

I will keep you posted.

In the meantime,  mums the word. Okay?

Happy Blogging, my friends!

Ann

P.S.  I DID GREAT ON MY EVALUATION!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment