Monday, January 7, 2013

Made it Monday

Remember summer break?

Those were the days!

We had all the time in the world to think about and even make centers for our classrooms.

Then we would post NUMEROUS pictures and DETAILED instructions on how we made it.

Well, unfortunately, it isn't summer break so this post will be short and sweet!

Here's what I made...


This is a math workstation that I am using with my littles this week to reinforce number sense and number recognition.

The counters we are using are table scatter that I found at the Dollar Tree around Christmas time.  I just love the dice that I found that just have the numbers from 7 - 12.

Oh, and the ten frame mats were made last year.  On one side it is one large ten frame (teaching number sense to 10) and on the reverse side there are two smaller ten frames (teaching number sense to 20).  We made the mats in a variety of colors that would coordinate with the months of the year (i.e. red for December/February).  I love using these mats all year.  I just simply change the color of the mat to go with the month and change out which counters we use.  I can even change the dice out depending on how easy or how difficult I want to make the math activity.

That's it!

I told you it would be short.

And, thanks for stopping by my little blog.

Amazingly, I am slowly approaching 200 followers.  It might be time for a giveaway...

so check back!

Happy Blogging!
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment