Sunday, March 25, 2012

Back to Reality


Sorry I have been missing from the blogging world this week.  Since it was spring break, I was out of town for the entire week taking care of some family business.  However, I did have some time for some personal fun with my own children and their cousins.

I think I have mentioned this before, but I also dabble in photography and I had the opportunity to do a photo shoot at Honeymoon Island on the west coast of Florida.  Here are a few of my favorites:

My two cuties!

My beautiful nieces! 

This is my favorite...my sister-in-law enlarged this to a poster size for her wall.  Great choice!

I just love sunsets!  Even in black and white!

Here is another view with some color.

This little cutie wanted the picnic food that we
brought to the beach for sunset.

I promise, my next post will be school related since my spring break is over and I have to get "school" focused again.

Did I mention there are only 9 weeks left until summer break?

Happy Blogging!
Ann

2 comments:

  1. That running on the sand picture is very sweet.

    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tammy. We thought so too. It was a fun trip with the kids. Now back to reality.

    ReplyDelete